Equivalence among countries
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY JEWELLERY?
Our jewellery is designed to withstand the normal rigours of modern life, but do keep in mind our pieces are still made from precious metals and delicate stones, so a bit of extra care is always recommended when wearing and handling your pieces.
• Put on jewellery last when dressing.
• Store carefully to avoid tangling and scratching.
• Always handle with care.
• Allow contact with perfumes, lotions, hairspray or cosmetics as this may affect the colour or lustre.
• Use abrasive cleaners.
CLEANING DIAMONDS & GOLD
• Mix a few drops of detergent-free soap with warm water.
• One piece at a time, soak your jewellery.
• Use a very soft brush to lightly clean each piece.
• Rinse with care (and don’t drop it down the drain – that's no fun!)
• Lightly dry the jewellery with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY JEWELLERY BREAKS?
Disaster - but don’t worry, we’re here to help. If the product arrives to you faulty or damaged, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out. If the product gets damaged in some way, depending on the damages we may be able to fix it for you. Either way, contact us via email at email@example.com and we will help you in any way we can. Please note some repairs may hold a small fee.
If your received item wasn’t what you expected, don’t worry, you have 30 business days from receiving your order to return the item and obtain a refund.
To proceed for a return just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will assist you in the whole process.
See more about our returns information here.
Our postage boxes are made from natural kraft cardboard and meet the following eco properties:
- Biodegradable: when they are exposed to air, microbes, light and moisture, the boxes will break down to natural elements found in nature.
- Certified wood: our boxes are made using paper sourced from responsibly managed mills and forests.
- Local fabrication: using local supplies means transit costs and freight emissions are cut as much as possible.
- Compostable: our boxes are designed to compost down safely, leaving no toxicity in the soil when disintegrating into natural elements in specific environments.
- Multiple use: once you receive your package from us, you can actually reuse our postage boxes to send items securely in again!
One Tree Planted
For every postage box we send out, a tree is planted. By working with One Tree Planted, with every postage box we order for you, one tree is donated and planted in our name. So every time you place an order, you’ve also contributed to that.
Lab-grown diamonds are visually, chemically, and physically identical to mined diamonds. Starting life as a small diamond seed, they are placed under High-Pressure, High Temperature (HPHT), a treatment that simulates the geological conditions of natural diamond creation, but only produces a fifth of the carbon emissions of mined diamonds.
After a few weeks, a rough diamond is grown, which is then cut and polished like any other diamond, ready to find its place in a piece of ethical fine jewellery.
Not only are lab-grown diamonds 100% certified and identical to mined diamonds, they are sustainable, conflict-free and significantly less harmful to the environment too.
Our metal suppliers purchase pre-loved gold in the form of unwanted jewellery and jewellery processing elements. This 100% recycled precious metal is then refined to make mill products such as casting grain.
Our suppliers are SCS (Scientific Certification Systems) Certified, meaning they hold the credentials for the responsible sourcing of precious metals.
Jewellery casting is an art form that has existed for thousands of years. Since we discovered how to melt metal, artisans have been pouring molten gold into different moulds. The MATILDE artisan jewellers keep this tradition as beautifully sustainable as possible using 100% recycled gold.