Our postage boxes are made from natural kraft cardboard and meet the following eco properties:
- Biodegradable: when they are exposed to air, microbes, light and moisture, the boxes will break down to natural elements found in nature.
- Certified wood: our boxes are made using paper sourced from responsibly managed mills and forests.
- Local fabrication: using local supplies means transit costs and freight emissions are cut as much as possible.
- Compostable: our boxes are designed to compost down safely, leaving no toxicity in the soil when disintegrating into natural elements in specific environments.
- Multiple use: once you receive your package from us, you can actually reuse our postage boxes to send items securely in again!
One Tree Planted
For every postage box we send out, a tree is planted. By working with One Tree Planted, with every postage box we order for you, one tree is donated and planted in our name. So every time you place an order, you’ve also contributed to that.