made from Natural Kraft Cardboard
Our postage boxes
Meet the following eco properties:
- Biodegradable: So when they are exposed to air, microbes, light and moisture, it will break down to natural elements found in nature.
- Certified Wood: Meaning they are made using paper that was sourced from responsibly managed mills and forests.
- Local Fabrication: Meaning transit costs and freight emissions are cut as much as possible.
- Composable: Leaving no toxicity in the soil when disintegrating into natural elements in specific environments.
- Multiple Use: Once you received your package from us, you can actually reuse our postage boxes to send items securely in more than once !
one tree planted
tissue paper, stickers + wrap
Because we want your jewellery to get to you in the best condition possible, we use tissue paper to pad up the empty space in the postage boxes. This tissue paper, as well as our stickers, are:
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified: Meaning it is sourced from a forest and supply chain that is managed responsibly and sustainably.
- Acid Free Paper: Made from cellulose fiber, meaning the active pulp is eliminated during processing. It also means that when decomposing, the tissue and the stickers won’t leave behind any chemicals (lignin and sulfur).
- Soy-based ink: An eco-friendly alternative to petroleum-based inks, made from soybeans, a renewable resource. These are slower to dry than other inks, but they don’t leave behind any petroleum based products when decomposing. And lastly, soy inks have low levels of VOCs, reducing air pollution during the drying process.
If we feel like any orders need some extra securing, we use our tape that is not only 100% recycled FSC and made from Soy-based inks, but it. Is also water-activated. Meaning that unlike “normal” tape made from gloss and wax which don’t break down in composting conditions and are not biodegradable, our water-activated tape is the ideal sustainable packaging alternative.
reuse & repurpose
We hope you can find ways to reuse and repurpose all the elements of our packaging to continuously give it new life.