- Put on jewellery last when dressing.
- Store carefully to avoid tangling and scratching.
- Always handle with care.
- Allow contact with perfumes, lotions, hairspray or cosmetics as this may affect the color or luster.
- Use abrasive cleaners.
TO CLEAN (GOLD AND DIAMOND PIECES ONLY)
- Mix a few drops of detergent-free soap with warm water.
- One piece at a time, soak your jewellery.
- Use a very soft brush to lightly clean each piece.
- Rinse with care (and don’t drop it down the drain – it's no fun!)
- Lightly dry the jewellery with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY JEWELLERY ?
Our jewellery is designed to withstand the normal rigors of modern life, but do keep in mind our pieces are still made from precious metals and delicate stones, so a bit of extra care is always recommended when wearing and handling your pieces.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY JEWELLERY BREAKS ?
Disaster - but don’t worry, we’re here to help. If the product arrives to you faulty or damaged, drop us an email at email@example.com and we will sort it out. If the product gets damaged in some way, depending on the damages we may be able to fix it for you. Either way, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you in any way we can. Please note some repairs may hold a small fee.